Sunday, December 21, 2014

A Bridge Not Too Far

Raycom Media Camellia Bowl Review


Brandon Bridge. Photo: Al.com
In the latest "No, I swear that's a real bowl game ..."-entry, only one player was an active participant.

And he was pretty good.

South Alabama QB Brandon Bridge passed for 279 yards with one TD pass and two ints but saved his day with a decent running performance.

Bridge added 41 more on the ground and an additional TD.

I told you, it's real. Photo: espnevents.com
Bowling Green, which won 33-28, had no players drafted.
QB James Knapke had 368 passing and two scoring passes, both to WR Roger Lewis - who posted a silly 4 catches for 137 yards and 2 TD line. And there was drama as his other standout receiver, Ronnie Moore got ejected from the game for targeting!

Also RB Travis Greene added 2 touchdowns but only 41 yards.

I know, right?

(CHIP) QB Bridge, S. Alabama 17 points.




No comments:

Post a Comment